Peace of Mind After-Hours
Building emergencies can happen anytime, including after-hours and on public holidays. To ensure our communities are protected 24/7 all-year-round, More Than Strata is pleased to offer an extra 125.5 hours of protection every week to cover after-hours emergency services affecting common property.
Call 1300 724 814 to access the service (charges apply)
After-hours service covers Monday to Friday 5.00PM to 8.30AM the next day, and all-day Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. For common property emergencies during office hours, please call us on 1300 264 818.
Examples of after hour emergencies include:
- A burst or blocked sewer causing biowaste to enter common area or living space
- A burst pipe with water gushing out onto common property
- Glass in common area is broken/smashed
- The only Entry/Exit point to the common garage is non-operational
Examples that are NOT emergencies include:
- A resident locking themselves out
- Someone playing music too loudly
- Power tripped inside your lot
- Someone is parked in your car space
- A barking dog
Note: Some communities may have their own specific after-hours emergency arrangements, please refer to the onsite notice board for more information.